Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Friends!
I want to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself. 2 years ago my husband and I watched a documentary that has changed our lives forever! Since then we have been on a crusade to get healthy and learn all we can about healthy eating! But who wants to eat healthy if it doesn't taste good? Well, lucky for my husband, I'm a good cook! I've come up with some wonderful healthy meals as well as adapted some from other people to not only fit our taste but our lifestyle! Anyone on any budget, with any taste can enjoy eating healthy, being healthy and losing weight!
I have dropped over 65lbs! No surgery and no pills required!
We started with Baby steps and now I'm getting more serious. Small changes can change a lot and make a big difference, don't ever think that you can't do it! My husband HATED vegetables when we met, now he loves them and craves them!
Please feel free to ask me questions, if you have a recipe you'd like tweaked to be healthier let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment