Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Climb that Mountain!


When a mountain seems to big to climb, start climbing anyways. Take it one small step at a time and before you know it, you'll be on the other side of the mountain! Today I am on that other side! I have officially lost 90 pounds! I didn't think I'd make it so far, but going one step at a time, and being persistent I have come to the other side of the mountain and will keep moving downward, til I reach the bottom of the mountain. You can do it too!


When I realized I was 310 pounds, I was distraught at that though of having to lose over 100 pounds, I kept thinking "even if I lose 100 pounds I'll still be fat, so what's the point? That's too much work!" When I started having trouble breathing while laying, I decided it didn't matter how much work it was, I had to do it! Here I am now, 220. Still "fat", still have a ways to go, but I can breath! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm a happy person! Thank you MF!

No comments:

Post a Comment