Saturday, June 2, 2012

What the 5&1 plan has done for me!

I owe a lot to the 5&1 plan! It has really really changed my life! After losing 20 pounds on my own, I was stuck for over a year, unable to lose weight no matter what I did, or how much I exercised. Then I found Take Shape for life and the 5&1 plan and got a free health coach. Oh my! The weight started falling off! I lost 50 pounds in about 3 months! Thrilled with the results I signed up to coach others on the plan. I'm thrilled to see others lose weight, get healthier and change their lives too!
Something I thought would be another diet failure, has turned into a miracle! Many of my old habits have been broken for good, and many habits are still changing.
Do you want to get off the diet roller coaster and find something that actually works?
Do you want a FREE yes FREE health coach to help you along the way? Do you want to eat yummy food, with lots of variety and still lose up to 2-5 pounds per day? If so, email me today! LoriVolzer37@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment